- Increasing patient needs, aging populations, pressure on NHS budgets, and a shortage of key skills mean the role of Primary Care is changing.
- Statistically 250,000 is the potential shortfall in NHS staff required to meet needs by 2030*
- 76% the number of healthcare leaders who said adopting new technology has had a positive impact on their workforce, as well as improving patient outcomes*.
- Spiralling locum costs, increased administration and management need from advertising for Clinicians, compliance checking, advertising, onboarding and of course sickness absence all adds to the current pressures General Practice face.
Why Choose Click Doctor?
Click doctor was born out of the need to provide a sustainable virtual arm to general practice. Click Doctor aim is to integrate seamlessly into the practice by providing a clinical resource back up in times of need which in this day and age unfortunately is a common necessity.
- Innovative Service Portal providing GP Practices access to skilled and experienced GPs and ANPs
- Flexible Pay as you go Service – no complex or long term contracts
- Perfect for supporting Clinical Holiday, Sickness and Maternity Cover
- No Physical Space required on site at the practice. Fully remote service
- The Practice works directly with the Clinician ensuring continuity and compliance
- Both Short- and long-Term cover available
- Back Office support and customer care line
- Flexible Shift availability
- Perfect for Same Day Access / On the Day consultation and triage
- Pre Agreed Structured Sessions
- Clinical Administration Support with E consults, Tasks, Filing normal bloods, Telephone Appointments, Telephone Triage
- Set sessional fees
- fixed term support, employment pre checks taken care of allow the practice to concentrate on core business
- Reduced Waiting Times
- Increased appointment availability
- Reduced impact on the GP Practice Reception via reduced incoming calls and reduced footfall
- Reduced management time and resource spent advertising, recruiting and compliance checking
- Reduced clinical management time undertaking tasks and E Consults
- Clinicians work directly for the practice ensuring continuity for patient and practice
- Provides Partners and Clinical Teams with peace of mind and additional support
- No Payroll administration
- No Sick pay, pension or long-term sickness challenges
- Analyse performance and productivity with monthly statistics supporting clinical audit
- Highlight quality improvement initiatives
- Aligns with Digital Transformation Strategy